Commercial fishing simulator
We need your help adding games!
You can help us out to add more games to the archive. Click here to learn more and become the community hero!
Commercial fishing in North Atlantic! Discover majestic world of Canadian Nova Scotia while admiring the vast diversity of ocean life. Search for the ocean gold with upgradable fishing boats and various fishing gear as you progress in your fisherman career.
The sequel to the popular simulation game Fishing: Barents Sea invites you to put on your captain’s hat once again: Explore the large ocean of Nova Scotia, try your hand at entirely new fishing methods and enjoy huge range of highly detailed ships in the commercial fishing simulator Fishing: North Atlantic.
HUNT AND EXPLORE
Discover majestic world of Canadian Nova Scotia while admiring the vast diversity of ocean life. Explore the fishing zones with upgradable ships and gear as you progress in your career.
Like our predecessor game Fishing Barents Sea, Fishing: North Atlantic makes you experience an atmospheric and realistic game world based on real maps, boats and fish species. Get ready to enjoy new weather systems with upgraded atmospheric effects, North American Vessels and fishing techniques like harpoons, deep-line-buoy-fishing and lobster pots. Purchasing larger boats and better gear will increase your fisherman skills.
Fishing: North Atlantic offers you 27 ships at your disposal for all types of fishing styles and fishing techniques like the harpooning, which is used to hunt swordfish and tuna. Start with harpooning, then work your way up to setting deep lines, catching snow crabs or lobster. As well as longline, net and trawling. Do you have what it takes to fulfill this challenging task?
Plan the course of your fishing career throughout the whole year: Brave rain and snow while looking for the best fishing areas, but make sure that you are not in danger of exceeding your quotas! The new advanced fish-AI will require the use of GPS and sonar to follow the movement of your prey depending on weather and season.
* Fishing methods – Harpooning, Deepline, Lobster, Crabbing, Longline, Net, Trawling
* Fish species – Swordfish, Tuna, Lobster, Snow Crab, Cod, Haddock, Pollack, Redfish, Mackerel, Silver Hake
* Advanced watershader and weather system, with realistic weather data from the area
* Dynamic fish prices – Other fishingboats will also fish and deliver fish at the ports, which affects the prices
* Dynamic fish habitats – Fish will swim around the map through the yearly seasons
* 27 real handcrafted boats available from fishing industry licensepartners
* Huge map over Nova Scotia, Canada (200x300km) with six realistic ports
* Fishing industry license partners - A.F. Theriault & Son, Skipasyn, Scanmar, Hermes, Selfa and Moen Marin